Workshop by Parshwanath Upadhye
Three-day intensive workshop by Parshwanath Upadhye for intermediate and advanced level dancers.
He will be focusing on improvement of movement techniques, body posture, Abhinaya, injury free dancing and help dancers to expand their skill-set.
In addition participants will get to learn one Item (which will be decided by Parshwanath) and studio recorded music will be provided at the end of workshop.
Workshop Dates and Timing:
Date: March 23rd to 25th, Location 1
March 26th to 28th, Location 2
Number of hours: 9hrs (3 hours each day)
Weekdays after 6pm and weekend 7am
(Please note workshop timing is subject to change)
Location 1: South Bay (TBD)
Location 2 : East Bay (TBD)
Cost: $450 for group workhop
Private and Semi Private charges will be fixed depending on the item selected and time duration, please block your spot by paying initial payment of $300
* All participants are expected to come on time
* Girls can either wear a Practice saree or a comfortable salwar with
dupatta and Bhindi and Boys can wear comfortable traditional attire
* Studio recorded music will be provided for all participants.
* Parents or visitors will not be allowed during the workshop sessions.
* Participants are not allowed to take any Photograph and video recording during workshop. Smaran will share the pics and videos to all participants at the end of the workshop.
* Mobile phone must be either turned off or in silence mode while the workshop is in progress.
* Participants are encouraged to get your own water bottles.
Refund Policy and Missed classes:
*No refunds or credits are provided for absences or withdrawal.
*Last minute cancellation will not be encouraged.
*Refund will be provided only if you withdraw within 24 hours after registration.
*No exceptions will be provided.
Smaran Performing Arts reserve rights to use photographs and Videos of participants recorded during workshop for marketing purposes.