Workshop by Rukmini Vijaykumar
(*Please access through a desktop; sometimes mobile entries do not work)
Rukmini Vijaykumar will be conducting Bharatanatyam workshop for Intermediate and Advance level dancers.
She will be teaching advance bharatantyam techniques + Item. Item will be decided by Rukimi, studio recorded music will be provided at the end of worshop.
Workshop Dates and Timing:
Date: Sep 3rd & 4th, 2016
Number of hours: 8hrs (4 hours each day)
Saturday: 2pm to 6pm
Sunday: 7am to 11am
(Please note workshop timing is subjected to change)
Cubberley Community Center, Studio G6
4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
* All participants are expected to come on time and wear either practice saree or a comfortable salwar with dupatta and Bhindi
* Studio recorded music will be provided for all participants.
* Parents or vistiors are not allowed during the workshop session.
* Mobile phone must be either turned off or in silence mode while the workshop is in progress.
*Video will be provided at the end of the session.
* As the workshop would be intense, participants are encouraged to get snacks and water bottle.
*Last minute cancellation will not be encouraged, refund will not be provided.
*Refund will be provided only if you cancel within 48hours after registration.
Smaran Performing arts will use photographs and Videos of participants for marketing purposes.